CNC processing of plastic products is a method of processing plastic materials using computer numerical control technology, which can produce plastic products of various shapes and sizes.
The following is an introduction to some common CNC processing products for plastic products:
1. Plastic parts: CNC machining can manufacture various complex plastic parts, such as plastic casings, plastic frames, plastic accessories, etc. These plastic parts are used in various industries such as electronics, auto parts, home appliances, etc.
2. Plastic molds: CNC machining can produce high-precision plastic molds for injection molding. These plastic molds can produce various plastic products such as plastic bottles, plastic containers, plastic lids, etc.
3. Plastic sculpture: CNC processing can cut plastic materials into various shapes to make them into works of art or decorations. Plastic sculptures can be used in interior decoration, public art and other fields.
4. Plastic pipes and fittings: CNC machining can manufacture various plastic pipes and fittings for use in piping systems, water treatment equipment, chemical equipment, etc. These plastic pipes and fittings are resistant to corrosion and high temperatures.
5. Plastic signs and signs: CNC processing can cut plastic materials into various shapes of signs and signs for indoor and outdoor signs and billboards. These plastic signs and logos can be customized as per customer requirements.
In short, CNC processing of plastic products can produce plastic products of various shapes, sizes and uses, which are widely used in various industries and fields.